What are the top five things you wish you'd known, or advice you wish you'd been given, thinking about it in retrospect after completing the walk from SJPP to Finisterra? Here's mine:
1) Take your best packed bag and reduce the weight by another 25%
2) Use hiking poles, even if you're young and think you're invulnerable, (to save your knees).
3) Bring something to eat on the Day 1 hike over the Pyrenees.
4) Some albergues close at 10pm and if you miss curfew, you sleep on the street.
5) Realize that it may rain more often than not for a week or more on end in Galicia.